The Shape of Work
#207: Suma PN on why talent communities are important and how to build one
March 21, 2022
On this episode of The Shape of Work podcast, we are joined by Suma PN, Director - Human Resources at Otis India.
Having been a part of the HR fraternity for over three decades, she has held numerous strategic leadership roles at organizations like Brady Corporation, Molex and United Technologies.
With a background that extensive, it’s no surprise this episode covers a lot of ground.
We discuss with Suma:
- Critical questions that leaders should ask as they prepare for 2022
- Why talent communities are important and how to build one
- Leveraging next-gen technologies to manage people and improve DEI at workplaces
- Focus on your people's needs, and they will respond by meeting yours
- Vision for the future of work
Follow Suma on LinkedIn