On this episode of The Shape of Work podcast, we have Shreedevi Roogi, Head Of Talent Acquisition- India, APAC and EMEA at Epicor Software.
Having worked in talent acquisition roles with giants like Accenture, Dell Services, Sabre Corporation and EY, it is no surprise this episode covers a lot of ground on the topic of hiring.
She joins us to talk about hiring strategies, people, culture and the issues on her mind right now:
- The importance of networking to look for talent and amplify your culture
- Reasons why organizations shouldn’t make a big deal about employee’s career breaks
- Diversity and inclusion isn’t just ethnicity: organizations need a holistic approach
- Building an employer brand in a world where job seekers look for way more than just a big brand name
- A well defined, people-friendly culture: immune to black swan events
Follow Shreedevi on LinkedIn
Produced by: Priya Bhatt
Podcast host: Junius Dsilva
Get highlights of this episode from our blog.