The Shape of Work
#74: Shuchi Nijhawan on being 'PlusHR', role of EQ in HR, degree vs experience and more
August 17, 2021
On this episode of The Shape of Work podcast, our guest is Shuchi Nijhawan, Sr Vice President - Global Human Resources & New Verticals at Eka Software Solutions.
With more than two decades of experience working in the HR fraternity, Shuchi has plenty of expertise to share in this conversation. She discusses with us:
- Why she considers 70% of her team including herself as ‘PlusHR’
- Emotional quotient and its role in Human Resources
- Reasons why remote work is not for everyone
- Degree vs Experience: which one do employers prefer
- Her thoughts on transforming HR through technology
Follow Shuchi on LinkedIn
Produced by: Priya Bhatt
Podcast host: Yashwanth Jembige
Get highlights of this episode in our blog.